WELCOME❤

Photobucket

Piano

Just touch it
Photobucket

Thursday, April 16, 2009

☆ Enjoy Lif£ ☆

i feel happiness in my lif£
i gt new friends
i gt lovely family
i gt bf love n care me
i gt net friends care me
i gt some old friends still friendly wit me
i gt some good classmate
i gt nicely housemate
i wont say boring n lonely again
darling oso din't let me say those word again
what i wanna oso gt money to buy
i wanna £at what my parent oso wil buy 4 me
i feel so happiness nw
i love u all
when i sad or lonely oso wil get friends come acc me
i feel happy wit u all
i jz hope my lovely family,friends n my darling happy always..^^

***********************************************************

i so love my darling
thx u everyday acc me
make me happy
although u cnt always beside me
but i will feel happiness wit u
^^
i love u always Laog0ng
forever n ever
muackszz……

No comments: